Effective Incident Simulation
- Fire Studio is a professional software tool created by Digital Combustion
- Create simulations for any incident your organisation may face and utilise the simulations to prepare for it
- Utilise images of your site risks, incorporate sound effects, animation and other elements to create a simulated incident ideal for training personnel
- It doesn’t matter if it’s a building, oil platform, or vehicle; if it can burn, smoke, collapse, crash, leak or explode, it belongs in Fire Studio.
What are the benefits of Fire Studio?
- With less actual incidents this is one of the best ways to prepare through live training events or computer simulations
- Create custom simulations that are bespoke to your site risks and requirements
- Training becomes realistic & immersive, engaging the audience and creating an experiential learning facility
- Are your staff ready to take command? Fire Studio permits delegates to be tested for competency in a realistic manner
- Enables each candidate to be evaluated using the same scenario for a reliable, repeatable assessment
- Expose potential problems in policies and procedures and correct them before the actual incident occurs
- Scenarios can be repeated to embed learning, giving command leaders confidence and security in their abilities
- Through varied role play, each delegate has the opportunity to undertake a multitude of positions within each scenario to consolidate skills at every level
- Debrief lessons can be tested alongside policy development
Plan Discounts Available
We offer a 10% discount on all products when you purchase a training package. This package also includes our sound files & animations.
Fire Studio Pricing
SimTrainer is an official UK reseller of Fire Studio and provides full support to those who purchase through us.
All products are a one time purchase with no subscription fees. The prices are set by Digital Combustion; please contact us for our current offers – please note that our quotes may vary depending on the exchange rate.